Counseling delves into your past. Coaching develops strategies for the future. Consulting provides you with skills and tools you can use right now. That’s what we’re all about.
Whether you’re looking for trial support, help with an upcoming presentation, or plan on going for a promotion, we can help. Our job is to come in and assist you where you are–no need for lengthy coaching contracts or never-ending sessions. Whatever your objective, we can help you meet it.
Most consulting engagements last 3 – 6 months, and include:
- Preliminary phone interview to determine the scope of your project and how we can assist.
- Weekly face-to-face sessions either at our office or yours. NEW: Skype sessions. See below.
- Documentation throughout the project including notes from the sessions and action items.
- Phone and email support through the duration of the engagement.
- Use of video feedback, as needed.
We also offer:
- Shorter engagements, depending on your needs.
- Skype Packages. Don’t live in Portland? Work with Sari or Rachel over Skype to work on an upcoming presentation, work through a colleague problem, or any other communication issue you might be facing.
- Video analysis–send us 20 minutes of you doing your schtick and we’ll provide written feedback and a 45-minute phone consultation.
- 30-minute phone consultations for quick questions.
- See our legal consulting packages here.
Please contact us for pricing.