Law school teaches lawyers to think, but not communicate. Sari teaches you to communicate. She is fantastic at helping you simplify and deliver your message in a manner that is authentic, understandable and comfortable for both you and your audience.
Good coaches can make any trial lawyer, no matter how accomplished, better. One hour with Sari has made me better. She will make you better too.
Roger Dodd, Author, Cross-Examination
Sari showed me that what we think we see in someone’s face or the way they hold their body is not always right. In fact, sometimes we are totally wrong. It is easier now for me to accept what appears to be negative body language in a juror. Crossed arms do not always mean the juror is not accepting what you are saying. A furrowed brow may not mean what I think either. Sari teaches with energy and enthusiasm, and she is such a pleasure to work with.
If you want to take your skill as a trial lawyer to the next level, Sari is the person to take you there, and beyond. Working with Sari is sort of like therapy for trial lawyers, but it’s your skill as a communicator that’s on the couch.
Robert Beatty-Walters, Medical Malpractice Attorney
Trial attorneys are trained by some of the best in the field on what to say. Sari, however, is the best at training trial attorneys on how to say it. Sari has made me a better speaker both in and out of the courtroom. Improvement doesn’t happen overnight; it definitely takes work. And boy, does Sari make you work for it. But if you’re willing to put in the time, you will be a better attorney in the end.
Tom D’Amore, D’Amore Law Group
After 25 years of picking juries and trying cases, I hired Sari to take my work to a new and better level. Working with her proved to be both daunting and enlightening. She is insightful and blunt and I reaped great rewards working with her.
David McDonald, Criminal Defense Attorney
Sari has made a huge difference in my professional life! I went from being a credible, but boring speaker to gaining the ability to engage my audience. People understand what I’m talking about and actually care about it more now. I would highly recommend Sari to anyone hoping to improve their game.
Julie Grandstaff, Vice President, The Standard
I have been speaking to large audiences for two decades, but after working with Sari, I was able to communicate with an audience in a more meaningful way. Sari allowed me to expand my comfort zone, by showing me how to be myself in front of an audience in a more engaging and impactful way.
Steve Messinetti, President and CEO, Habitat for Humanity Portland/Metro East
Sari’s workshops and presentations excel in both content and delivery. Sari is an amazing speaker, engaging her audience with interesting and humorous anecdotes that illustrate her points about nonverbal intelligence. She shares information and tools that are absolutely critical to anyone’s professional and personal development.
Yumi Minagawa O’Neil, Associate Counsel, Legal and Regulatory Affairs, The ODS Companies
Sari’s contribution to my effectiveness as an expert witness is Golden! Serving the judicial system is an honor I fully regard, and working with Sari has added skills to becoming more effective as an expert witness.
Jacqueline Joseph, J. Joseph & Associates, Board Certified Handwriting & Document Forensics
Sari de la Motte knows how to work with any audience and deliver, whether it’s a keynote address or training seminar. She’s patient and not afraid to make you feel a little vulnerable-in the most respectful way-because it’s in opening yourself up and letting yourself down that you learn how to take it to the next level and communicate like a rock star. Watch, listen and participate!
Larry Morandi, Director of State Policy Research, National Conference of State Legislatures
Legal & Corporate
- Inner Circle of Advocates
- Iberdrola Renewables
- Standard Insurance
- Fortune 500 Sporting Good Company based in Beaverton, Oregon (they’re pretty strict with their trademark, but we bet you can guess who they are, wink wink)
- Portland General Electric
- National Association of Trial Lawyer Executives
- Oregon Trial Lawyer’s Association
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Washington State Association of Justice
- Utah Association of Justice
- Tennessee Association of Justice
- Lane Powell Attorneys and Counselors
- Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt
- Perkins Coie Law Firm
- Paulson | Coletti Trial Attorneys
- D’Amore Law Group
- The Kaudy Law Firm
- Lewis and Clark Law School
- Oregon Legal Recruiters Association
- Association of Legal Administrators
- Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Oregon Women Lawyers
- Multnomah Family Law Group
Most of our legal work comprises working with attorneys in private practice. Due to privacy purposes, we do not list their names on our website. Please contact us for references or more information.
- National Conference of State Legislatures
- Bonneville Power Administration
- Multnomah County Health Department
- Metropolitan Exposition Recreation Commission
- Oregon Convention Center
- Association of Oregon Counties
- Association of Washington Cities
- City/County Insurance Services
- Marion County
- Lane County
- Deschutes County
- City of Lake Oswego
- City of Portland
- City of Beaverton
- City of Tigard
- City of Salem
- City of Wilsonville
- Portland Center for the Performing Arts
- Lake Oswego Chamber of Commerce
- Oregon PRIMA
- Michigan Office of the Auditor General
- Southern California Public Management Association
Professional Associations & Non-Profits:
- Association for Training and Development
- City-County Communications and Marketing Association
- International Association of Assembly Managers
- Oregon School Facilities Management
- Financial Executives International
- Oregon Association of County Surveyors and Engineers
- International Public Management Association
- Association of Independent Information Professionals
- Oregon Association of Municipal Recorders
- Washington Municipal Clerks Association
- Portland Female Executives
- NW Coaches Association
- Habitat for Humanity
- Center for Women, Politics and Policy (PSU)
- Women in Insurance and Financial Services
- Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA)
- University of Oregon
- Portland Development Commission (PDC)