If you really want to be a rock star in your field, you’ll have to push yourself out of your comfort zone. It’s a lot safer to sit in a conference room with dozens of other people and hope the terrific skills you’re learning make it into your life. When you come to us for coaching, there’s no hiding in the crowd. But there’s also no better way to take your career to the next level.
Whether you’re looking for help with an upcoming presentation, interview coaching or tips on how to deal with office politics, we will give you the skills to go from an ordinary communicator to a rock star in your field. Learn how to:
- Communicate with confidence and presence under pressure
- Tailor your approach to your audience for maximum receptivity
- Use nonverbal communication to drive home key points
- Be honest and straightforward without ruffling feathers
- Deliver a message that’s worth listening to
- … and more!
In our sessions, we share useful skills and then apply them to the situations you are facing in your life right now. Come prepared to work! Expect to practice the skills in real time and receive in-the-moment feedback.
Our coaching packages include:
- Three 60-minute sessions with Rachel Beohm at our downtown Portland office or with Sirpa Kuns via Skype
- A preliminary phone interview and/or written intake form to gauge your needs and style
- Documentation throughout the package including notes from the sessions and action items
- Phone and email support throughout the duration of the coaching engagement
- Optional: Videotaping of your sessions as additional documentation
FORTE also offers:
- Video Analysis—send us a 15-minute video of your presentation and we will provide written feedback and a phone consultation
Nonverbal communication is a universal language that everyone understands, just like music. But as you know if you’ve ever tried to play an instrument, appreciating good music doesn’t automatically make you a good musician. To go from appreciating music to performing it well, you need some instruction; nonverbal communication is exactly the same way. It requires skills, practice, and coaching to become an expert communicator.
If you’re ready to engage both your brain and your body in order to become a rock star in your field, get started now or call us at (503) 894-8789.
Change your communication, change your life.
“I got the chance to work with Sari on a speech I was giving to a large audience… I had hoped Sari would help me be successful on the big day. What I didn’t realize is that working with Sari would increase my daily professional success forever.”
–Mariana Lindsay, PSU Center for Women, Politics and Policy
“I loved Rachel! She was great at working with my personality and made sure that I could be myself and speak from the heart while sounding confident and assertive! I got my dream job because of it!”
–Lyndsey Chamberlain, Nurse