Few things in life shred nerves like The Job Interview. You go in blind, with little idea of what to expect or how to prepare, yet the first impressions you make and the way you perform could impact your life forever.
Here’s where FORTE comes in. The same nonverbal communication skills, listening techniques, and presence work that have made our clients successful can help you land the job. We’ve coached C-suite executives, career changers, new college graduates, and professionals returning to work, giving them useful skills and candid feedback they can use before, during, and after any important interview.
How do you make a great first impression and communicate that you’re the right person for the job? Nonverbally!
Interview coaching is exactly what you need if:
- You haven’t interviewed in a while (job interviews aren’t what they used to be!)
- You want concrete tips for boosting your confidence before and during an interview
- You want to change career
- You’ve had lots of interviews, but, um, no job offers
- You want to be able to say, “I NAILED that interview!”
“I loved Rachel! She was great at working with my personality and made sure that I could be myself and speak from the heart while sounding confident and assertive! I got my dream job because of it!”
–Lyndsey Chamberlain, Nurse
Rachel Beohm is our resident interview coach. Simply fill out this form and we’ll get the ball rolling…