Conquer Voir Dire and Opening for once and for all!
Get Sari’s sought-after trial technique without ever having to leave your home or office!
You asked, we listened.
We are happy to now offer two options for this class:
- A LIVE course with six weekly calls taught by Sari – OR –
- Online Trial Express (a Self-Guided Option) for those of you that need the information NOW – and for a 1/3 of the LIVE price.
The Online Trial College LIVE is offered just 2 times per year – Get on the waiting list below. Online Trial Express can be taken at any time throughout the year.
For the next Live Course:
Over the course of six weeks, Sari will take you through her groundbreaking voir dire structure and opening techniques. You’ll get to hear Sari deliver her best trial material in a 90-minute class each week.
In addition, Sari will take questions from 2 class members each class regarding an upcoming case, so you can take what you’re learning and apply it immediately! Best of all, you get to KEEP all six webinars to reference for future cases!
“It has been said by many trial consultants, that the lawyers that want to improve their trial skills, are usually those lawyers that are already good trial lawyers. If you want to be on the cutting edge of trial practice, and be part of those good trial lawyers who are learning nonverbal communication skills from the best, then sign up for Sari’s Online Trial College.”
–Online Trial College Participant
Is this class right for you?
Well, let us ask you a few questions:
- Do you understand the juror mindset and how to increase receptivity at trial?
- Do you know the #1 thing jurors want and need at trial and how to provide it?
- Did you know that voir dire is –not– about choosing a jury?
- Do you know how to tell the story of your case in voir dire without getting in trouble with the judge?
- Do you know how to encourage participation and group discussion?
- Do you know how to deal with defense arguments that may hurt your case in voir dire?
- Are you familiar with the elements of a story and how to distill them from your case?
- Do you know how to avoid the three most common delivery mistakes in opening statement?
- Are you a good storyteller?
- Can you teach the jury about your case while remaining neutral?
If you answered “No” to any of these questions, this class is for you!
Voir dire and opening is where first impressions are made, where trial themes are brought forward, and where the tone for the entire trial is set. Why leave it up to chance? Be purposeful in your communication and take your practice to the next level.
You’ll leave the class with a structure for voir dire and a method for organizing opening statements that you can replicate for future trials. We’ve set it up so you get the structure in the class, feedback in the forum, and a chance to practice at our upcoming live events (see below.)
Do I need to have a trial to participate?
No! That’s the best part. If you have a trial coming up, great! You can get case-specific feedback on the forum. But you don’t need a trial to participate. In six weeks you’ll learn Sari’s voir dire and opening trial techniques illustrated through test cases, which you can apply down the road as trials come up.
Join the Wait List. You’ll be notified when the next Online Trial College is scheduled.
Don’t have time to take the class over six weeks, or do you need the information more quickly?
The self-guided option may be for you if you have a:
- trial coming up soon
- conflict during the upcoming Live Course
- can’t afford the LIVE Course
With this option you’ll get:
- 6 hours of course material (six recorded 60 minute classes) that includes real cases
- Access to the material 24/7
- Bonus option of monthly Q&A calls, with Sari, to get your specific questions answered ($99/month intro offer)